Welcome to Episode 1 of the DaddyDaughter101 Podcast
When I suggested we do a podcast together, my daughter said ‘Yes’ before I could finish the sentence. I am pleased to say that in this podcast series, you will get to learn as much from my daughter as I have.
Why We Wanted to do a Podcast Together
- We love doing things together—I genuinely love spending time with my daughter, and my daughter loves spending time with me. This gives us an excuse to spend more time together.
- Saying what needs to be said—As Mychal is getting older, there are some things I want to make sure I get to say to her before she goes off and leaves the nest. This podcast is a way of recording those things for her so she can go back and listen to them whenever she may need them.
- Letting others know what their relationship could look like (or could have looked like)—If you are a woman, you may not have had the opportunity to hear some of the important things that every girl needs to hear. I’d like you to hear some of those things now. And if you’re a dad, you may not know HOW to say some of these things to your daughter. I want you to know how some of this can sound like so you can have the best relationship possible with her.
In This Episode
- Some quick introductions
- How to be intentional in a relationship
- How let my little girl grow up and not always be able to protect her
Please Leave A Comment
Mychal and I have enjoyed making the first few episodes. If you enjoy them as well, we’d appreciate hearing about it.
Please use the comments below to let us know what you think. If you have a question, click here and send us a note. We’ll do our best to include it in future episodes.
(P.S. The picture in this post is the one I refer to in this episode.)